About VisionRI Alliance
SelectAccountantActuaryAgriculturistAgronomistArchitectAuditBiologistBuilding/Construction IndustryChemistCommunicationComputer Information SystemContractingDiplomatic Services TrainingDisaster ReliefEconomistEducators/TrainingElectoral PracticeEngineer, ChemicalEngineer, CivilEngineer, ElectricalEngineer, GasEngineer, IndustrialEngineer, MechanicalEngineer, PetroleumEngineer, RuralEngineer, Tele CommunicationEnvironmentFinance SpecialistFinancial AnalystFinancial ManagementFisheriesForestryGeographerGeologistGeo PhysicistGovernanceHealthInformation SciencesLawyerLive StockManagement & Institutional DevelopmentMultimediaOperation/Maintenance/OptimizationPopulation (Demographer)Poverty ReductionPrivate Sector DevelopmentProject benefit & MonitoringRegional DevelopmentScience & TechnologySecuritySME DevelopmentSocial DevelopmentStatisticianTourismUrban & Regional PlannerValuator
Experienced in Sector / Industry
Experience in Country
Years of Experience
Energy Efficiency Specialist
For an energy efficiency related market study, the specialist will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Evaluate opportunities for energy efficiency (EE) investments in the Indian context including but not limited to: conservation measures, demand side management, captive cogeneration, and distributed and decentralized generation.
- Identify financing mechanisms by funding agencies and alternatives like direct lending for large EE projects implemented by state utilities, partial credit guarantees for projects implemented by Energy Service companies (ESCOs), and creation of a state-level energy conservation fund which could provide loans and/or credit guarantees for EE projects.
- EE measures that can be integrated with distribution companies' aggregate technical and commercial (AT&C) loss reduction program.
- Determine the need for capacity building measures to promote EE such as standardized performance contracts for ESCO-led projects and more robust monitoring and verification protocols for establishing performance baselines.
- Provide an initial estimate of carbon credit potential for identified EE opportunities and identify technical and institutional requirements for optimizing carbon credit revenue.
- Evaluate possibility for integrating carbon trading revenues into the state-level energy conservation fund.
Note: To express your interest,
please join as member and add your CV in the database.
Airport and Aviation Specialist
Financial Markets Specialist
Financial Restructuring Specialist
Power System Loss Reduction Specialist
Road Transport & Logistics Specialist
Road and Rail Infrastructure Specialist
Power System Planning and Engineering Specialist
| Feedback |
© VisionRI Connexion Services Private LimitedDesigned
Programmed by: www.websolvant.com