About VisionRI Alliance
SelectAccountantActuaryAgriculturistAgronomistArchitectAuditBiologistBuilding/Construction IndustryChemistCommunicationComputer Information SystemContractingDiplomatic Services TrainingDisaster ReliefEconomistEducators/TrainingElectoral PracticeEngineer, ChemicalEngineer, CivilEngineer, ElectricalEngineer, GasEngineer, IndustrialEngineer, MechanicalEngineer, PetroleumEngineer, RuralEngineer, Tele CommunicationEnvironmentFinance SpecialistFinancial AnalystFinancial ManagementFisheriesForestryGeographerGeologistGeo PhysicistGovernanceHealthInformation SciencesLawyerLive StockManagement & Institutional DevelopmentMultimediaOperation/Maintenance/OptimizationPopulation (Demographer)Poverty ReductionPrivate Sector DevelopmentProject benefit & MonitoringRegional DevelopmentScience & TechnologySecuritySME DevelopmentSocial DevelopmentStatisticianTourismUrban & Regional PlannerValuator
Experienced in Sector / Industry
Experience in Country
Years of Experience
Required a senior professional with about 10-12 years experience in analyzing the policy environment in power sector. The specialist will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Assess the short-term (three-year) and long-term (system planning period) demand forecasts for consumer categories in the project area. Provide detailed analysis of the assumptions and methodology used in the demand forecast.
- Review the proposed investment project design and ensure that economic analyses are conducted in accordance with ADB’s Key Areas of Economic Analysis of Projects: An Overview (November 2003), as well as ADB’s Economic Analysis Retrospective 2003 Update (June 2004).
- Provide quantitative and qualitative benefits for the proposed investment project.
- Carry out an economic analysis of (a) power demand, (b) least-cost and equalizing discount rate, (c) economic viability, and (d) risk analysis. The analysis should be in accordance with ADB’s Guidelines for the Economic Analysis of Projects and Handbook for Integrating Risk Analysis in the Economic Analysis of Projects. Discuss alternative methodologies for carrying out the economic analysis and justify the method(s) chosen.
- Provide a table detailing the conversion of economic cost from the financial cost of the Project and the specific conversion factors used. Incorporate an economic quantification of environmental impact due to the Project in accordance with ADB’s Guidelines on the Economic Analysis of Projects (1997) and Workbook on Economic Evaluation of Environmental Impacts (1996).
- Lead the analysis of tariff issues and examine cost recovery, economic, and social issues.
Note: To express your interest,
please join as member and add your CV in the database.
Airport and Aviation Specialist
Financial Markets Specialist
Financial Restructuring Specialist
Power System Loss Reduction Specialist
Road Transport & Logistics Specialist
Road and Rail Infrastructure Specialist
Power System Planning and Engineering Specialist
Energy Efficiency Specialist
| Feedback |
© VisionRI Connexion Services Private LimitedDesigned
Programmed by: www.websolvant.com