About VisionRI Alliance
SelectAccountantActuaryAgriculturistAgronomistArchitectAuditBiologistBuilding/Construction IndustryChemistCommunicationComputer Information SystemContractingDiplomatic Services TrainingDisaster ReliefEconomistEducators/TrainingElectoral PracticeEngineer, ChemicalEngineer, CivilEngineer, ElectricalEngineer, GasEngineer, IndustrialEngineer, MechanicalEngineer, PetroleumEngineer, RuralEngineer, Tele CommunicationEnvironmentFinance SpecialistFinancial AnalystFinancial ManagementFisheriesForestryGeographerGeologistGeo PhysicistGovernanceHealthInformation SciencesLawyerLive StockManagement & Institutional DevelopmentMultimediaOperation/Maintenance/OptimizationPopulation (Demographer)Poverty ReductionPrivate Sector DevelopmentProject benefit & MonitoringRegional DevelopmentScience & TechnologySecuritySME DevelopmentSocial DevelopmentStatisticianTourismUrban & Regional PlannerValuator
Experienced in Sector / Industry
Experience in Country
Years of Experience
Power System Planning and Engineering Specialist
Required senior power engineer for an ADB TA project in India for performing the following tasks:
- Review the least-cost generation expansion planning at the State and regional power grid up to 2020. Verify that the proposed investments are consistent with the least-cost plan and that all alternatives have been fully assessed to provide economic and technical justification for the selection of a specific project.
- Evaluate the proposed project design, and ensure that lessons learned in previous projects are incorporated, particularly with respect to availability of appropriate baseline information, and necessary risk mitigation measures. Suggest measures to reduce construction time and costs while maintaining physical integrity.
- Recommend pro-poor or other components that could improve sustainability in local communities in the project area.
- Prepare project cost estimates, including unit costs and estimates of quantities for project components, identification of local and foreign cost components, and physical and price contingencies. Define contract packages and recommend improvements to those proposed by the implementing agencies.
- Confirm financing requirements of the project, identify options for co-financing, and evaluate the possibility of future private sector participation subprojects.
- Prepare Gantt charts for the implementation schedule for each component, including key procurement milestones. Review technical specifications and bid documents, and propose revisions to comply with ADB procurement procedures.
- Assess the project's technical risks and its viability through sensitivity analysis.
Note: To express your interest,
please join as member and add your CV in the database.
Airport and Aviation Specialist
Financial Markets Specialist
Financial Restructuring Specialist
Power System Loss Reduction Specialist
Road Transport & Logistics Specialist
Road and Rail Infrastructure Specialist
Energy Efficiency Specialist
| Feedback |
© VisionRI Connexion Services Private LimitedDesigned
Programmed by: www.websolvant.com